Here are the major post offices in Lagos State. If you want to send an item, you can easily walk into any of them and discuss it with the officials there. You can also utilize any of them to receive your packages, particularly those close to your vicinity.
Therefore, if you are searching for a list that contains all Post offices in Lagos State as well as their contact information, look no further, as we have taken time to highlight them here
Let’s get started:
Post Offices In Lagos And Contact Info
- LASU post office, Lagos
- Full Address: Lagos State University Ojo, Lagos Badagry Expressway, Ojo, Lagos State
If you are familiar with the Lagos State University in Ojo local government, you shouldn’t have issues identifying this place. LASU post office is located in Ojo, Lagos, AMD it is actually one of the most known post offices in the State.
- Yaba Post Office, Lagos
- Full Address: Commercial Ave, Sabo Yaba 100001, Lagos
Yaba, generally, is a very busy part of Lagos that linked different places together. The post office at yaba is located at Commercial Ave, Sabo Yaba.
- Agege Post Office, Lagos
- Address: Agege Motor Rd, Papa Ashafa, Lagos
There is another post office in Lagos sitting around the Agege axis. Its address. If you can’t easily locate the place (or perhaps you desire to make any inquiries), simply utilize Google Maps.
- Ikeja post office ( NIPOST )
- Ikeja post office ( NIPOST ) Full Address: Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja
- Phone Number: 0700 064 7678
This is Nipost’s post office in Ikeja. It is one of the most important centers that belong to the institution, and it is located in Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way.
Here is the official phone number you can utilize to reach out to them: 0700 064 7678.
- Surulere Post Office, Lagos
- Address: Akerele St, Surulere, Lagos
Surulere Post Office is another popular post office in Lagos State, located in Akerele St in Surulere.
- General Post Office, Lagos
- Full Address: GPO Building, Marina St, Lagos Island
It is located in GPO Building, Marina St, Lagos Island. You can reach out by calling this number: 09032821732.
- Falomo post office, Lagos
- Address: 235 Falomo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Here is another post office that is located in Ikoyi. They have been serving customers since inception, and are opened to be reached via 08028469631.
- Victoria Island Post Office, Lagos
- Address: Corner of Adeola Odeku & Ologun Agbaje Street, VICTORIA ISLAND, Lagos.
Someone familiar with Victoria Island should easily identify this place. It is somewhere around Corner of Adeola Odeku & Ologun Agbaje Street in Victoria Island. If you desire to locate the post office without stress, call 014801451.
- Ikorodu Post Office, Lagos
- Oriwu Road, Lagos, Nigeria.
There is a well-known post office in Ikorodu, located at Oriwu Rd.
- Oshodi Post Office, Lagos
- Address is Oshodi Rd, Orile Oshodi.
- Oshodi Post Office, Lagos Full Address:
Bola Dala Street along Oshodi Road, Orile, Oshodi, Ikeja, Lagos State.
- City Hall Post Office, Lagos
- City Hall Post Office
City Hall post office can be found at Marina, Tinubu street in TBS.
- Ketu Post Office, Lagos
- Full Address: Aliu Lane, Ikosi Ketu, Lagos
Ketu post office is in Aliu Lane, Ikosi Ketu.
- UPS Express Post Office, Lagos
- Address: 1438 Sanusi Fafunwa St, Victoria Island, Lagos.
UPS Express post office is another popular post office in Victoria Island.
- DHL Express post office, Lagos.
- Address: Nelle Mall, Admiralty Way, Lekki, Lagos State
DHL Express post office is in Lekki. It is located at Nelle Mall, Admiralty Way, and can be reached via 08180586416.
- Festac Post Office, Lagos
- Address: 22 Rd, Festac Town, Lagos State
Festac post office can be reached via 09077241553.
Post Offices serves functions that can’t be easily obtained via any other platform. They serve a lot of very necessary functions, and it is normal to see them erecting post office boxes stationed in several places in the country. Apart from the fact that they receive parcels and letters, it is known that they also sell postage stamps and stationery to the general public. Additionally, it also accepts and provides government forms and ensures the provision of some banking services.