Students from the East African Community (EAC) can apply for this scholarship to pursue a KFW-funded master’s degree. Please read this article to understand all the specifics of this award, including the qualifying criteria, prerequisites, application deadline, and more. In the subsequent heading, we’ll offer you a quick rundown of what to expect.
KFW Masters Scholarships Award by German Development Bank.
The German Development Bank (KFW) in partnership with the East African Community (EAC) and the Inter-University Council for East Africa invites applications for the above-mentioned scholarship program (IUCEA). With this effort, the EAC aims to train leaders who will encourage regional integration.
Applicants are expected to study abroad at specified universities and programs in countries other than their own. Scholarships for master’s degrees, internships, mentoring, networking events and additional leadership training activities will be awarded to successful applicants.
Graduate students in mathematics, engineering, informatics, and science and technology programs will be supported by the fellowship. Students from the East African Community (EAC) Partner States are invited to apply for the KFW-funded Master’s Scholarships at IUCEA.
Stipends awarded by the KFW German Development Bank:
- University tuition payments, which are paid directly to the university via an official invoice;
- Living expenditures, including housing, food, utilities and local transportation are covered by a monthly allowance of EUR380;
- Students are entitled to a one-time stipend of EUR 1,500 for study materials and research. and
- A minimum of one event per year.
Eligibility for the German Development Bank KFW Master Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Citizenship of an East African Community (EAC) member state;
- A minimum of Upper Second Class Honours or “Distinction” is necessary for entrance to the curriculum.
- Please send a 500-word motivation letter in English to the address below.
- The writing is excellent (grammatically and professionally)
- Justifies his/her desire to follow the chosen Master’s Programme.
- Demonstrates the applicant’s commitment to the EAC integration agenda after completing the Master’s Programme.
- Describe how they aim to apply the skills and knowledge they received from the Master’s Programme to contribute to the EAC integration agenda.
- Indicates where they expect to be in five to ten years in terms of their professional and academic goals.
- One letter is required.
- Under 35 years of age, and have been admitted to a university in another EAC member nation.
Check out the official award’s website on google
Before submitting your application, make sure to review all of the requirements on the Award Webpage
To apply, follow the official webpage of the foundation.
It is our sincere goal that this article has provided you with the necessary scholarship information. Let us know what you think by sharing with your friends and leaving a comment with your thoughts.