Dubai Visa Fees In Nigeria (2022)
Dubai is one of the most visited countries in the world, thanks to its sightseeing attractions like the Burj Khalifa (which is the tallest building in the world) and luxurious shopping malls, indoor ski slopes, and more.
Many people who desire to visit this Arabian country are curious about the cost of obtaining a Dubai visa, and this is very important to know in order to plan ahead.
However, there are 4 different types of Dubai Visas for Nigerians with each having its own cost and application process.
Cost of Dubai Visa in Nigeria
Visa application cancelation fees: NGN10, 950
Types of Available Dubai Visas For Nigerians
The 96-hour visa is accessible to Nigerians who are visiting Dubai for a short period of time, most likely for a business meeting or as a stopover on their way to another destination. This four-day short-stay visa expires on the fourth day.
The 14-day Visa is also a short-term, single-entry visa for visitors to Dubai who will be staying for no more than 2 weeks. The 14-day visa cannot be extended and is only valid for 14 days from the date of issuance.
The 90-day visa is also available in two types which are:
Single Entry: The 30-day single entry visa is accessible to those who want to stay in Dubai for no more than 30 days. It is likewise a single-entry, short-term visa that cannot be extended and is only valid for 58 days from the date of issuance.
Multiple Entries: The 30-day multiple entry visa is accessible to candidates who plan to visit Dubai more than once in a 30-day period. It is likewise a non-extendable short-term visa that is only valid for 58 days from the date of issuance. This type of visa allows the holder to travel in and out of Dubai for 30 days.
The 90-day visa is also available in two types which are:
Single entry: This type of visa is accessible to Nigerians visiting Dubai for an extended period, primarily for the purpose of visiting relatives, conducting business, receiving medical treatment, or taking a vacation or vacation. The 90-day visa is valid for three (3) months starting from the date of issuance.
Multiple Entries: The multiple-entry 90-day visa is similar to the multiple entry 30 day visa as it allows the holder to enter and exit Dubai several times within the validity period.
How to Apply for Dubai Visa in Nigeria
Applying for a Dubai visa is a simple process that you can complete on your own. All you have to do is be cautious and follow the instructions on the application form.
The following are the essential processes for obtaining a visa to visit Dubai:
Check to see if you’re eligible to go and get your documents ready
This is the most crucial phase in the visa application process. You should check your eligibility to travel before packing your bags or even beginning to prepare for your trip. If you complete the visa application process just to find out at the point of entry that you are not qualified to migrate to Dubai, it would be a complete waste of time and money. Before any Nigerian can visit Dubai, he or she must have the following documents:
- You must have a valid foreign passport to enter the country (as well as copies of your valid and expired visas.)
- Visa Application Form: Have a visa application form that is entirely and accurately filled out, usually in block letters, and is properly signed.
- Your valid Nigerian passport (original and photocopy): it must show your travel history, bio-data page, passport number, and photograph.
- Two copies of recent passport photographs with a white background.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: You must have sufficient funds to go to Dubai (including your visa application expenses), stay, and return. A recent bank statement of your account (not older than six months) or an onward plane return ticket will be required as evidence of funds.
- Letter of invitation: If you are visiting family or friends in Dubai, you must have a letter or proof of invitation from the person you will be seeing or staying with while in the city. The dates of your visit, the length of your stay, and the purpose of your visit should all be included in the introduction letter. It should also include your friend’s or relative’s contact information, such as their physical address, mailing address, and phone numbers, as well as a date and signature. Also, make sure you have a copy of their UAE passport (information page) and/or residence permit on hand.
- Health Insurance: You must also provide proof of health insurance in order to be qualified to go to Dubai.
- Complete itinerary: You must submit a record of your hotel reservations and their addresses, as well as your plane tickets, which must be either Emirates or Fly Dubai ( including return ticket)
Complete the required application forms
Nigerians looking for a visa to Dubai are usually asked to fill out the requisite application form and other papers. To finish your application, you must go to a visa application center and fill out the necessary forms.
You can also submit your application electronically by filling out the forms and uploading all of the relevant papers according to the instructions.
If you are traveling with other people, such as family members, they must also download, fill out, and sign the necessary documents. If the applicant is under the age of 18, the forms must be signed by his or her parent or guardian.
Make a payment for your application fees
After you’ve completed the necessary forms and made the necessary arrangements, the next step is to pay your visa application fees. This payment is essential and must be made at a Dubai Visa Application Centre near you.
It is important that you keep your receipts after paying because it will be used as proof of payment.
Submit the required documentation for your visa application
You may now submit your application, as well as receipts/proofs of payment for all fees paid. This can be done in person or online at the Dubai Visa Application Centre. Make sure your documents are complete, filled out correctly, and included in your application package for submission.
Also, remember to bring all original copies of your required documents to the visa application center for verification.
Following the submission of your documents, your application will be processed and examined by an immigration officer. If the officer determines that an interview is necessary, you will be notified via letter with the date, time, and location of the interview.
If your application is approved, you will be notified; otherwise, you will receive an explanation as to why it was denied.
Tips on how to enhance the speed with which your application is processed;
- Make sure you send all of the necessary documents and information.
- Make sure your contact information is up to date, including your e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, and fax number.
- Do not forget to include signatures on your forms.
It is not that difficult to obtain a Dubai visa in Nigeria. Aside from the couple of paperwork, you’ll need to do, the other thing is to make sure you pay all of the required costs. These fees vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for; for example, someone asking for a single entry visa will pay a different amount than someone filing for a multiple entry visa. Individuals applying for short-term visas pay different fees than those asking for long-term visas. All these fees were mentioned in this article, as we also explained the processes involved in getting a visa.